By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor & Willyweather.com works then Error 403

E

Elliot

Hello everyone, somewhat new here. I am creating a number of subdomains, local news, stuff like that. I also wanted to add weather. Found a widget I like and was on my way. The widget is Willyweather.com where you create a widget with a number of features free. Anyway, started... no problem. First subdomain, no problem, second, no problem. About 2 weeks ago start working on my next subdomain, when I go to preview in Elementor or update after putting the widget code into the html box...... "Error 403". I am using Bluehost and have BlueSky. They tell me disable all security.. done. Disable other plugins.. done. They up the PHP... done. They check their security firewalls... done. None of this works. The widget loads and works in Elementor.. but am unable to save or preview. I text with the widget developer... all works. I try the widget on a blank site using the WP editor... no problem.. saves... updates fine. I try it on a site with the only plugin being Elementor and the widget.... loads... but won't save or preview..... "Error 403". Yes, I am using the free version of Elementor, however it (the widget) was and still is working on my first couple (still unfinished) subdomains, then around 2 weeks ago on the other domains.... "Error 403". All plugins are the same on each subdomain.

Sorry for the length, but this has ground me to a stop! Please any help for a "Newb" would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Elliot

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official