By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor Widget Panel - Buttons at bottom mostly hidden

S

SteveH

Hi All,

I am running the latest Elementor & WP and am seeing only a "sliver of", or the very top section of the bottom controls on the widget panel. Below is a screenshot of the bottom left corner of the browser. Only the very top of the green publish button, and other controls are seen as per below. I am thankfully still able to hover over and see the text or also click on the controls such as Publish, Settings, Navigator, History, etc.

Here is what I see
Screenshot  2021-09-22, 08_33_54.jpg

This is what I should see
1632322380793.png

It is worth noting that this happens on more than one computer, both with the latest revision of Chrome. I have also tested this with MS Edge, and see the same behavior.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I have searched on this forum and via other means and not found anything on this particular issue.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official