By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Widget Not Loading Parameters

T

tonyward

Hello all,

I have been using Elementor on two of my WordPress sites for about a year now and have never really had any issues with it. Today, I noticed some incorrect phrasing in the "Toggle" widget on one of my sites. We use it for our FAQ page. I clicked the pencil icon within the Elementor editor to correct some of the language but it's as if the particular module will not load its parameters. I have tested it on other Elementor widgets on the same site and they all load fine except for this particular widget. The Elementor plugin itself loads but does not display the parameters for that specific widget. Attached is an image showing what I am seeing.

As a note we did update to PHP 7.40 and I even reverted back to 7.1.3 to see if that resolved the issue but it unfortunately did not. If there's any other pertinent information I should have provided please let me know and I will add it to this thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official