By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Template Display conditions for product archives

Globeview

Globeview

For a webshop that I’m working on I need to use brand templates for products.
For example Brand A has a template, Brand B had another template etc.

I already installed the woocommerce brands plugin, and making these templates works fine.
That is for the brands archive including all products, and the product single as well.

The problem is that I can’t set a display condition for ie sweaters from Brand A.

The product single template let’s me choose the condition: Include if “in brand” or if “in child productcategory”. This works fine.
Now if I want to see a child category of Brand A I can’t set this condition.

The only option available is: if “Brand” or if ”Productcategory” children of these categories use the default archive template.

How can I attach the brand template to these children without manually adding all the child categories as a separate display condition?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Globeview

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official