By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor seems to be stripping out Gravity Forms merge tags

guitarman2uk

guitarman2uk

Hi, I'm using Elementor, Gravity Forms and GravityWiz and I'm trying to pass some of the last entered GF fields to new form after clicking an Elementor button using parameters, but it appears that the Merge Tags are being stripped out and not populating as they should.

Has anyone experienced this before and if so, how did you solve the problem?

I need to pass this: ?addon=Yes&clientfirst={:34.3}&clientlast={:34.6}&jointfirst={:3.3}&jointlast={:3.6}

[eid] shortcode was also suggested, but it seems to not work either.

This should then add the Client First Name, Client Surname and where applicable the Joint First and Joint Last Surname to my form, ready for the next part of the process.

Any help or suggestions on this would be really welcomed as I'm totally stumped and wondered if there was a way of doing this with PHP?

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official