By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor Ressources: Crawling Errors (Google Bot)

S

Simon

Hallo everyone

since my question is pretty technical, I wasn't sure which sub-forum would be best to publish it. Just let me know, if there was a better place.

We just launched a new Landing Page Builder based on Wordpress and Elementor. It is hosted on a subdomain but the Landingpages are automaticly re-published on the maindomain. It all works fine and Elementor is a huge help. However, we have some issues with the crawling and rendering of Elementor-Ressources by the google bot. Using the Google Webmaster Tools to fetch and render the Sites, the Google Bot (Desktop & Mobile) can fetch the Site itself but fails with a lot of ressources such as CSS Files, JS Files and Images. Therefore Google cant render the pages properly. External Crawling Tools (such as Screaming Frog) dont have any problmes at all with crawling and rendering.

Since the ressources are all hosted on our subdomain, my first idea was to check if the dublicates sites on the subdomain have any issues. The weird thing is, google has the same problems on the subdomain aswell. Now, I'm pretty confused.

Has anyone else have a similar problem before or can think of any approach to solve it?
Any suggestion is very welcome :)

Best
Simon

Some of the ressources with crawling errors:
/wp-content/themes/jupiter/header-builder/includes/assets/js/mkhb-column.js?ver=6.1.6
/wp-content/themes/jupiter/assets/stylesheet/min/full-styles.6.1.6.css?ver=1547658761
/wp-content/themes/jupiter-child/style.css?ver=5.1.1
/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/assets/js/premium-addons.js?ver=3.2.1
/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/frontend-modules.js?ver=2.5.9

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official