By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor responsive width title problem (How to fix?)

C

csumbala

Hey guys, I have a problem with my website. I've created the deskstop and mobile version and it looks great in the elementor editor, but when It's used in action on a real phone device, some pages a wider then they suppose to be. Actually some elements are vider then the others so you can zoom in and out of the website, which seems really bad. Do you know what could be the problem, thanks in advance.

elementor official

Attachments

• screenshoot1.jpg
    screenshoot1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9
  • screenshoot2.jpg
    screenshoot2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9
  • screenshoot3.jpg
    screenshoot3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
PluginsForWP

PluginsForWP

What's the url?

elementor official
C

csumbala

What's the url?
hey - szvetnikangela.hu/szintanacsadas . I assume there could be some problem with the width of some elements. Aczually the home screen is working well on mobile (the link is a description of one of the services, If you hit the logo, you gonna get to the home screen)

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official