By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Pro - There is no Select component

emrecalisir

emrecalisir

Select, or in other words, Dropdown is a commonly used Web component. But it doesn't come with Elementor or Elementor Pro, or Essential Add-ons.

Basically, my requirement is to display different custom Elementor Templates based on the value selected in the dropdown. While displaying different templates, there won't be any full page load, I mean the transition should be smooth (asynchronous). For this reason, Nav Menu is not an option.

Since there is no Elementor component for the Dropdown, I tried to do this using a custom HTML by adding some Javascript codes, but it's not compatible in all browsers. I followed up a tutorial for the custom HTML implementation. It works fine on my desktop browser; however, on my mobile and on my friend's desktop browser the dropdown doesn't appear.

My desktop browser Chrome works fine
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 1.22.40 PM.png

My friend's desktop browser fails both in Chrome and Firefox

IMG_20210409_111839.jpg

My mobile browser (iOS) also fails
Image from iOS.png
Image from iOS.png
Image from iOS.png

I paid for Elementor Pro and Essential Add-ons, why there is no Dropdown Elementor component?

Thank you for your support.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official