By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Pro Search Form

Stephane Grandvaux

Stephane Grandvaux

Hi there,

I am currently building a development reports repository website (volunteer work) and am wondering what are the best options to add additional filters to search results. In my case I would need to add two sorting filters on my search results page: sort by date and filter by document type (both being custom fields).

The Elementor pro widget does not permit to add these filters directly and am wondering if there is a way around it. I have very little experience with Elementor, Wordpress or programming in general and while i have been looking at other available solution to built custom search and filters (Toolset, Jetfilter, Search and Filter Pro) I would like to keep using elementor as much as possible as I like the look of everything I have managed to build so far.

Thanks.

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official