By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor pro: need sticky shrink-header, then a fixed slider that disappears into content...??

F

Fletchdad

I am new here, so if I should post this somewhere else please advise. Thanks for reading.

I am trying to make sites for my own businesses. I need 3 sites. I have elementor pro. I have LOTS of questions, and will post a couple here. Again, thanks in advance for any help.

I want to make a homepage that has a header with logo and menu, and then a slider - both full width and together full-page and dynamic(?) so it adjusts to window size if I can - and these 2 things are what you see when you call up the site. It fits to screen size. As I said, I would also like I to fit to window size, if that is possible. Under the slider, when scrolled (or button?) you see more content/widgets like photos and texts and links etc. and my real site begins. I want the header to shrink and stick on scrolling up, and I want the slider to stay fixed. The content under the slider, I want to slide up and cover the slider as it goes. Then the slider is eventually gone and you scroll through the rest of the page. I do not know how to technically name this, I hope I described it right. I could post a link but IDK if a new member can, usually not, I will leave that out for now until I know if I can. But if I said it right, can anyone direct me toward a way to do this?

Thanks in advance. I have a number of questions.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official