By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Pro nav menu not clickable.

R

RamirezHector

I have OceanWP installed and I have just purchased Elementor pro. I created my menu and it shows up on my homepage, but doesn't allow me to click on any of the links (my mouse doesn't turn into a pointer when I hover over the links). When I deactivate OceanWP, it becomes clickable, but a header with the title of the menu link I click on appears on my page. Is there a way to solve this problem without having to change the entire theme? I've tried switching to the Hello Elementor theme and it also gives me the header with the title of the page.

elementor official
R

RamirezHector

I have solved the issue, I'm not entirely sure what it was, I just toggled the display header settings on and back off again, and that seemed to solve it for some strange reason. I'm also new to this forum and can't seem to delete my post. I'm not trying to waste anyones time. Thanks

elementor official
elementor official