By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Elementor Pro Login Widget

C. Rockwell

C. Rockwell

Is there a way to hide the entry fields of the login widget? I just want a login icon, then to click on it to show the entry fields. I'm trying to have this widget on my main menu and it takes up way too much room because of this.

elementor official
B

BlueDesigner2020

Hi,
I don´t know, if this is exactly what you are looking for, but if the widget itself is, what takes up to much space, why don´t you create a button at the point, where you use the login widget at the moment and let the button trigger a popup with the login form. I did the same on my website, except I havent found a solution for a logout / login button that changes dynamicly depending on the user login / logout status.
The is an elementor tutorial for the popup:

hope this helps, please let me know if this is, what you are looking for, and please tell me, what kind of logout button you use.
wkr
blue

elementor official
elementor official