By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor pro Form, how can i get an event when user write on field, my code works with html page.

R

Raffox85

Hi Everyone, I need a little help with shortcode
i have a single page made with elementor pro, and there's a elementor form
I need to put Facebook event code ( initiatecheckout ) that starts only when user start to write in name field

I've already a little code and it works well with an html form, i just want to make it work fine with elementor form

here the little code to get initiatecheckout:

<script>
var primavolta = 0;
$(document).ready(function(){
$("input[name=fullname]").change(function(){
if(primavolta == 0){
fbq('track', 'InitiateCheckout');
primavolta = 1;
}
});
});
</script>

and here the html form code:

<form id="contact" action="thank-you.php" method="post">
<fieldset>
<input name="fullname" placeholder="Nome e Cognome" type="text" tabindex="1" required>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input name="phone" placeholder="Cellulare (per conferma)" type="tel" tabindex="2" required>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input name="address" placeholder="Via, Città, Provincia" type="text" tabindex="3" required>
<div style="font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;">Es. Via Aldo Moro 66, 06100 Perugia.</div>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<button name="submit" type="submit" id="contact-submit" data-submit="...Sending">INVIA ORDINE</button>
</fieldset>
</form>

I tried to change just field name but dont work ... can someone help me to customize it?

elementor official
R

Raffox85

can someone help me pls ... i just want to track event if someone is writing in the "name field"

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official