By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Elementor Pro and Pods (taxonomy template)

L

lmillzdarxider

I have a Wordpress page called "Assets", a custom Pods category called "Pod Asset Categories" and a custom Pods post type called "Pods Assets". Using Elementor Pro, I have customized the page to reflect the custom categories with no issues but whenever a user goes into the categories themselves, I want to be able to show a custom Pods "template" that I have created using Elementor Pro's dynamic content that pulls pods fields from the respective category and lays it out accordingly. Just using a Pods template to show the custom post type has worked fine but using the same method to "auto-template" the categories just shows the default Wordpress theme's layout with the typical archive information in it. I have attempted to use Elementor Pro's "theme builder" to create an archive page but it even though it shows the custom template, it does not reflect the correct information in it. I'll be glad to go into more detail if I need to but I hope someone can shed some light on this. I have spent about 14 hours trying to mess with it.

elementor official
elementor official