By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Photo between paragraph and image

Detina Malo

Detina Malo

1603288278424.png

Hello, how can i make this design, have been weeks intending to make this, and havent found the solution yet. Can anyone help me?
Thank u.

elementor official
A

acarter360

Download attached zip file and extract the JSON template. Then import it into your page.

Or, using a text editor:
  1. Copy-paste below into a document
  2. Save it as a json file (example araw.json)
  3. Then import the template into Elementor.
  4. Once loaded, use Margin / Padding to move the image if needed.

{"version":"0.4","title":"araw","type":"section","content":[{"id":"28efafc1","settings":{"eael_parallax_layers_list":[],"structure":"20"},"elements":[{"id":"54c83d2b","settings":{"_column_size":50,"_inline_size":null},"elements":[{"id":"16f29c17","settings":{"title":"Araw makes a case for bringing the illumination wherever you are.","title_color":"#000000","typography_typography":"custom","typography_font_family":"Roboto","typography_font_weight":"400","eael_tooltip_section_content":"I am a tooltip","eael_ext_content_protection_password_placeholder":"Enter Password","eael_ext_content_protection_password_submit_btn_txt":"Submit"},"elements":[],"isInner":false,"widgetType":"heading","elType":"widget"},{"id":"263acd6","settings":{"eael_parallax_layers_list":[],"structure":"20"},"elements":[{"id":"3979fad2","settings":{"_column_size":50,"_inline_size":null},"elements":[{"id":"22dc01d8","settings":{"eael_tooltip_section_content":"I am a tooltip","eael_ext_content_protection_password_placeholder":"Enter Password","eael_ext_content_protection_password_submit_btn_txt":"Submit"},"elements":[],"isInner":false,"widgetType":"spacer","elType":"widget"}],"isInner":true,"elType":"column"},{"id":"2d21ad60","settings":{"_column_size":50,"_inline_size":null},"elements":[{"id":"5fde2006","settings":{"editor":"<p>Araw in filipino means 'day' and it is our call to live openly in the light.<\/p>","eael_tooltip_section_content":"I am a tooltip","eael_ext_content_protection_password_placeholder":"Enter Password","eael_ext_content_protection_password_submit_btn_txt":"Submit"},"elements":[],"isInner":false,"widgetType":"text-editor","elType":"widget"}],"isInner":true,"elType":"column"}],"isInner":true,"elType":"section"},{"id":"1bd65f39","settings":{"eael_parallax_layers_list":[],"structure":"20"},"elements":[{"id":"1d226261","settings":{"_column_size":50,"_inline_size":null},"elements":[{"id":"2765f37","settings":{"eael_tooltip_section_content":"I am a tooltip","eael_ext_content_protection_password_placeholder":"Enter Password","eael_ext_content_protection_password_submit_btn_txt":"Submit"},"elements":[],"isInner":false,"widgetType":"image","elType":"widget"}],"isInner":true,"elType":"column"},{"id":"41709f00","settings":{"_column_size":50,"_inline_size":null},"elements":[{"id":"2edc4bfb","settings":{"eael_tooltip_section_content":"I am a tooltip","eael_ext_content_protection_password_placeholder":"Enter Password","eael_ext_content_protection_password_submit_btn_txt":"Submit"},"elements":[],"isInner":false,"widgetType":"image","elType":"widget"}],"isInner":true,"elType":"column"}],"isInner":true,"elType":"section"}],"isInner":false,"elType":"column"},{"id":"25577a0d","settings":{"_column_size":50,"_inline_size":null},"elements":[{"id":"444fda38","settings":{"eael_tooltip_section_content":"I am a tooltip","eael_ext_content_protection_password_placeholder":"Enter Password","eael_ext_content_protection_password_submit_btn_txt":"Submit"},"elements":[],"isInner":false,"widgetType":"image","elType":"widget"}],"isInner":false,"elType":"column"}],"isInner":false,"elType":"section"}],"page_settings":{"hide_title":"yes","eael_ext_toc_title":"Table of Contents"}}

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official