By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Page Building: JPG image size changes when link attached.

T

Tina

Hello.
Certainly NOT an old Elementor pro here, so please bear with me. I have a couple of questions for experienced users, please.

1. When I add a new section with just a 1024p x 250p JPG image to my Elementor Web page, as soon as I add a URL link to the image, it appears to shrink about 25% on the page and you can see that there is space on the sides of it's intended-to-be-filled column/box in which the image resides. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? I have tried making the image width 100%, designating the image as "full" size, etc. with no luck. I hope someone can help me because I have searched in the Help resources and cannot find a solution. Please excuse the long-winded specificity, but I included details in hopes that will assist.

2. I have been using two different browsers (Edge and Chrome) when creating pages - one in order to maintain a clean, true browser display view (not in Elementor) of my live pages on a Website I'm working on and the other browser to do my work (with multiple page tabs open) in Elementor. I also use the Preview mode, etc. in Elementor to check page appearance. Has anyone ever worked in Elementor and then tried to open a live Web page on the site and it will ONLY open with the Elementor bar option included and not the true, clean site? It's like the browser is defaulting to the Elementor view of the page when I want it to be the actual clean view of the page. Would clearing my browser history fix this, or what solution is suggested, please?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official