By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor not showing first block in fullwidth option

AlesBejr

AlesBejr

Hi,

my elementor free plugin doesn´t for some reason work properly. When I use full width page with elementor it is not displaying the first block. Take a lock at a page in elementor canvas and fullwidth elementor with menu. You can clearly see, that it is not displaying everything.

Fullwidth page with elementor: jakserychlenaucit.cz/test1/
Elementor canvas (shows what all the block should be included): jakserychlenaucit.cz/test2/

Password to see the pages: elementor

Is there anything I can do to fix it? All my landing pages are on fullwidth, but now they are not working properly so I have been forced to change them to elementor canvas. And it doesn´t look that good, but most of all I want my visitors to see the menu when browsing my elementor pages.

Unfortunately I can´t sent here links with sample pages.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official