By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Not Loading, Was Working A Couple Hours Ago

ghostfire

"The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. "

Error Log:

[16-Jul-2019 21:45:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::sanitize_settings() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/khaisofl/illesttech.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1022 and defined in /home/khaisofl/illesttech.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php:1933

I'm not too sure what to do. I was just duplicating posts and trying to mass create some content before really going live to market my website.

Could anyone please help?

elementor official

ghostfire

The PHP file its referring to

Line 1022: $this->data['settings'] = $this->sanitize_settings( $this->data['settings'] );

Line 1933: private function sanitize_settings( array $settings, array $controls = [] ) {

elementor official

GA123

The PHP file its referring to

Line 1022: $this->data['settings'] = $this->sanitize_settings( $this->data['settings'] );

Line 1933: private function sanitize_settings( array $settings, array $controls = [] ){
"The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. "

Error Log:

[16-Jul-2019 21:45:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::sanitize_settings() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/khaisofl/illesttech.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1022 and defined in /home/khaisofl/illesttech.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php:1933

I'm not too sure what to do. I was just duplicating posts and trying to mass create some content before really going live to market my website.

Could anyone please help?
Did anyone help you with this? I am getting a similar error.

elementor official
elementor official