By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor media control is not working on live website (Works on editor)

D

davidxoma

I have Media control code in elementor. This control is about to show default image on posts archive when the post has not featured image. Everything works perfect on left side editor, when I choose default image, posts without featured images displaying choosen image, but when I open live website it shows Elementor's default image, placeholder.png (as you see in the code its a default image if did not choose anything). Did print_r the $settings variable and image_def's url is blank. For some reason image that I choose is not saved for live website. Have no idea what is happening
PHP:
$this->add_control(
        'image_def',
        [
            'label' => __( 'Choose DEF image', 'plugin-domain' ),'type' => \Elementor\Controls_Manager::MEDIA,
            'default' => [
                'url' => \Elementor\Utils::get_placeholder_image_src(),],
        ]
    );

D

davidxoma

Ask me any information about my plugin code e.c Can't post it fully because its so big

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official