By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Elementor Loads Indefinitely

katovonessen

katovonessen

Hello everyone!

Elementor has suddenly stopped working this afternoon and I can't understand why. All of the content is still visible on the pages, but whenever I click "Edit with Elementor", Elementor just loads indefinitely. I've tried clicking "Edit with Elementor" from different locations (on the "Pages" menu, on the top Wordpress toolbar, etc) and starting it in safe mode, but neither have worked.

I also tried switching the "Switch Editor Loader Method" to enabled, but it had no effect.

I'm using the default Twenty Twenty theme and several plugins to support a WooCommerce store as well.

Any help is much appreciated!

V

Vanchokz

I have the same exact problem, the page displays fine for the visitors by i can't edit pages with elementor, it just stays in the gray loading screen until the safe mode popup appears, i tested plugins and nothing seems to work yet. I'll attach the error displayed in the chrome console while the loading screen appears. No changes were made between the last time i logged in and yesterday when this started to happen

Attachments

• console elementor.PNG
    console elementor.PNG
    19.1 KB · Views: 172
  • elementor.PNG
    elementor.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 170
V

Vanchokz

I have the same exact problem, the page displays fine for the visitors by i can't edit pages with elementor, it just stays in the gray loading screen until the safe mode popup appears, i tested plugins and nothing seems to work yet. I'll attach the error displayed in the chrome console while the loading screen appears. No changes were made between the last time i logged in and yesterday when this started to happen

UPDATE: Clearing the cache on chrome solved this issue

T

Timba

try rolling back to previous version. Latest elementor and add on elements don't work for me, can't edit at all.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official