By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

ELEMENTOR LOADING FOREVER

atsu

atsu

I can't open edit screen as it is loading.
I stopped all plugins but it doesn't work

V

Vanchokz

I have the same exact problem, the page displays fine for the visitors by i can't edit pages with elementor, it just stays in the gray loading screen until the safe mode popup appears, i tested plugins and nothing seems to work yet. I'll attach the error displayed in the chrome console while the loading screen appears

Attachments

• console elementor.PNG
    console elementor.PNG
    19.1 KB · Views: 138
  • elementor.PNG
    elementor.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 134
V

Vanchokz

I have the same exact problem, the page displays fine for the visitors by i can't edit pages with elementor, it just stays in the gray loading screen until the safe mode popup appears, i tested plugins and nothing seems to work yet. I'll attach the error displayed in the chrome console while the loading screen appears

UPDATE: Clearing the cache on chrome solved this issue

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official