By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor header + footer templates break structure of pages

A

amersat

Hi,

I initially installed elementor to customise my product page, but ended up deciding to try it's header and footer templates. However, because I've included an 'include everywhere' condition, they seem to break the structure of my site. Every page that was formerly centred now looks like my screenshots, and it won't let me add any widgets or information while in elementor mode.

Any ideas what's causing this and how I can fix this? I think it might be some sort of conflict between my theme and child theme (storefront and outlet) with elementor. If I can't fix it I'll just remove the header + footer templates.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1463

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1594984475940.png

1594984505059.png

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official