By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Elementor Gallery/lightbox formating text line spacing

J

judh

I'm using Elementor web builder with a free website theme from Astra called Simply Natural. I have added an image gallery using Elementor elements widget. It has a really great, simple look to it and uses a lovely lightbox effect when the gallery image is clicked. I can add text by putting information in the 'caption' box in the 'edit gallery' page, however, the text will only display as one continuous line of text on the website. What I want to do is display text on different lines. I have added the text in the 'caption box' using the return key, to great a new line of text, and this works in the 'caption' box, but does not display as different lines of text on the website gallery. Adding text to the 'description box' in the 'edit gallery' page does not appear anywhere in the website gallery. Hope that makes sense!

Is there any way to add text to a gallery image in separate lines? I have given an example below of how it looks and how I want it to look. Desperately needing help before my head explodes. Thanks millions :D

It looks like this (one continuous line of text):
Picture 1, 20cm x 20cm, Mounted £52, Unmounted £45

I want it to look like this (on separate lines):
Picture 1
20cm x 20cm
Mounted £52
Unmounted £45

elementor official
elementor official