By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor fonts blocked by CORS policy

T

Timba

Hi, I'd really appreciate some help with this. I'm getting dozens of error massages regarding elementor fonts being

- blocked by CORS policy: The 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header contains multiple values '*, *', but only one is allowed.

Any idea?

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi,
Can you link to your site so I can see what is happening?

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

It looks like it hates font-awesome 4.7. Can you update to font-awesome 5 and see if that helps?
I'm not sure how to do that. Let me Google it.

T

Timba

Thanks for that, I updated the fonts which I guess needed doing but the pages are still fill of blocked by CORS errors.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Did you update the page with the new updated icons? It seems to still see the fonts from 4.7.0.

On a different note, you are also getting a warning:
fbevents.js:23 [Facebook Pixel] - Call to "fbq('init', '524386457896812', []);" with parameter "user_data" has an invalid value of "[]"
q @ fbevents.js:23

I don't use fb events so I don't know about that, only the message in the console.

T

Timba

Yes I did. Not sure if you're seeing cached pages, something seems to have changed from where I am and there are generally less errors than before. There's also an option on my host to enable CORS headers, which I did and then undid as I think it may be a security risk. That seems to have reduced the errors even when I undid it.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Good. Less errors are always good.

I may be looking at cache. I haven't cleaned my browser yet today. Let me do that and look again.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

You may need to take this to the Facebook Elementor Community. They are a more active group and may be of more help than you can find in this forum.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official