By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Editor Not Loading for Pages With Specific Word in the Slug

kreigd

kreigd

Like the title says, I'm having an issue where the Elementor editor won't load if the word "advertise" is in the slug. I have tested changing the slug (but not the title itself) to anything else, and the editor loads right away. I've also duplicated the original problem page, and the Elementor editor will load when it's in draft status, but as soon as it's published (and therefore has a page slug including "advertise") the editor won't load. No PHP errors are coming up in the main debug log either. I've also tried enabling Safe Mode, switching themes, disabling plugins, and changing the editor's load method.

elementor official

Attachments

kreigd

kreigd

If anyone comes here looking for this answer, it turns out that my browser's ad blocker was blocking any page with the word "advertise" in the slug from loading the editor. Disabling ad blocker for the site allowed me to load the editor just fine on that page.

elementor official
elementor official