By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor drop down menu does not show category

R

raghavsood999

I have installed Ali Drop Ship and i dont use woo commerce becaise it only has support for 500 products.

I use elementor pro and when I add a widget of product category drop down menu, it is not displaying my categories such as women fashion, consumer electronics, men's clothing, crafts and toys and home decoration.

Before I installed Ali express dropship plugin, product menu for establishing category was not showing there but as soon as the all dropship plugin was installed the product menu appeared and I created 4 to 5 parent categories as stated. I also used bulkpress to make 2 parent categories but no child categories. Now I need that to show up on elementor pro product drop down widget.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official