By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor doesn't let me upload my pics

littledivann

littledivann

Hi! I have been going crazy trying to figure out why Elemento won't let me upload any of the images I have tried to upload to a slider I am making for my homepage. I upload the same pictures perfectly fine on the wordpress back office page outside of elementor as well as on social media, etc. I get an error saying that my images have to be below 2500 pixels, which they are all lower, much lower than that amount. And it rejects all the images that I try to upload. This is so frustrating. Can someone please help me see why Elementor is rejecting all my images?

This is the error message that I get with ALL the images I try to upload: Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does not have enough resources. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2500 pixels.

Please help, thanks

elementor official
E

elementor-tww

Hi
I am not certain but i think this not a wordpress/elementor problem.
I think it is a problem with your webspace provider
Take a look:
https creationdepot - com/how-to-fix-wordpress-image-upload-error-post-processing-of-the-image-failed/

Andreas

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official