By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor does not edit anymore (stuck with a blank page and no recovery function).

D

DigitalBanzai

Hello,

Just wanted to post a solution to this problem. I have a couple of years old version of Elementor installed on a website (although the builder is great, my customer did not want to renew it). Few days ago I updated the Elementor basic version and the pro version stopped working.
I tried all the solutions suggested by the developer and I updated Wordpress to the last version without success. My guess is that they are incompatible.
I managed to roll back to the previous basic plugin and everything works fine again.
I hope this might help someone with the same problem.

The step by step solution (in Italian) in my article @ Digital Banzai .it

elementor official
T

Timba

I'm also stuck, unable to edit since the last elementor and elementor addons update. Both prevent editing in slightly different ways. I also rolled back the install, but a fix would be nice :)

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official