By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor displaying problems: the appearance of my pages elements is always changing while I don't modify any settings

L

Ludovic

Hello,

Here are my general informations:

WordPress version 5.7.2
Current theme : Hello Elementor (version 2.3.1)
Current plugin : WooCommerce Payments (version 2.5.0)
PHP version 7.3.28

I have a very frustrating problem using the page builder Elementor. In fact, there's a lot of modifications that I make which are not reliable (especially when i use personalized CSS code). For example, my header is always changing from one day to another while I don't modify any settings: the line height of my dropdown menu is also changing its appearance, a few widgets change size, margins are not the same etc... each time I readjust the settings for the pages to be clean but the next day I realize that the preview has changed again (without any settings modifications).

I tried a lot a things to fix the problem like clear the cache, change navigator, open the preview in private navigation, desactivate all the plugin except elementor and elementor pro.

I can't give you any screenshots because even the recovery of previous modifications versions does not change the display problem.

Could you please help me ?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Ludovic

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official