By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor disables Hestia theme

S

Stonecreek

Hi there,

everytime I create a new site on WP using Hestia Theme, it looks in default like this:
But when I want to fill it with content and use Elementor, the page looks like this, after opening elementor on the page:

So it looks like Hestia theme is disabled, but I create the elementor content in the white box you see on the first pic.
I use the latest versions of WP, Hestia and Elementor.

Do you know any fix?? Or maybe had the same problem?

Kind regards

Stonecreek

elementor official
Last edited:
jmek

jmek

This may be a too-simple answer, but have you checked Elementor > Settings? Make sure that "Disable default colors' and 'Disable default fonts' are unchecked if you want to use the stylings from Hestia. You can still make page-specific changes on the Edit with Elementor screen.

elementor official
elementor official