By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor desktop and mobile separation?

C. Rockwell

C. Rockwell

I'm fairly new to elementor as well as wordpress and I'm loving them both so far. I have my site's desktop version built, now I'm editing the mobile version. My question is whether it's possible to unlink the two for the purpose of removing widgets from the mobile version? For example: when something looks good on my desktop version, it won't necessarily look good on mobile. So when I go to delete it from the mobile version, it also deletes it from the desktop version. I'm aware of the responsive mode tabs next to modifiers, which works if you want to change the appearance of a widget for mobile/tablet, but not if you want to remove it entirely. Is there a way to keep the two completely separate so I can remove widgets only in mobile? Thanks in advance!

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I think there is a toggle that allows you Hide it on your choice of Desktop, Tablet or Mobile.

elementor official
J

Jason DiMichele

Hey C,

Yeah if you click on an element (section, column, control) and then click on the Advanced tab at the top of the Elementor toolbar you'll see the Responsive section. Under that you'll see Visibility and all you have to do is make the appropriate changes to the toggle switches to hide on desktop, tablet or mobile. :)

elementor official
elementor official