By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Elementor changes not displaying on live site

L

LlewellynvN

Good Day

I hope someone can help, I have a sidebar menu that has the submenu displayed to the right by the use of two columns, one for the sidebar that is fixed and the other for the page content. I have added to the nav menu a custom css div {overflow:visible;} in order for the submenu to go across and display but on the live site this does not happen and is cutoff. This is displayed in the attachment screen shots, one is a elementor view and the other a live site screen. The only submenu is at accommodation at this point.

The other issue is the social media icons, they are animated and on the live site they are cutoff during the animation, ive tried padding, z-indexes etc and nothing works. Shows correctly in elementor but not the live site.

I cleared caches and all that to no avail.

tripitguru.com

FacebookIconCutoff.PNG
elementorSubmenu.PNG
LiveSubmenu.PNG

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official