By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor - Can't edit text in Visual Mode

A

Abbeyh

Suddenly, my Elementor won't allow me to switch from text to visual in the Text Editor in order to add content to my site. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I have disabled all other plug-ins, but the problem still exists. Thank you in advance!

elementor official
fmadhoun

fmadhoun

Suddenly, my Elementor won't allow me to switch from text to visual in the Text Editor in order to add content to my site. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I have disabled all other plug-ins, but the problem still exists. Thank you in advance!
Hi, did you find any solution to this issue?

elementor official
Bogdan

Bogdan

I will connect to the topic. I had a similar (I think) problem with the elemantor editor. Everything broke after inserting <script> .... </script> into one of the code elements, interestingly, the page still works normally, but I practically lost the ability to edit the page in the elementer. The edit page displays as a white screen with only script generated text (mailto: [email protected]).

elementor official
Bogdan

Bogdan

Well, I helped myself, but I can boast of how:
Since nothing could be edited on the elementer or otherwise, I found a record in the database containing the text of the page containing that unfortunate entry that I shouldn't have done that way. In my case it was about <script> .... </script>. I deleted it in the database and now elementor can edit this page again.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official