By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor builder is greyd out but only for popups

J

Joci887

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to create a website with a popup. I'm using elementor pro, so the popup builder is available.
Elementor is working properly in case of build a page or product content but not not working for popups.
When I'm trying to add a new popup in templates/popup menu, the elementor is start to loading but greying out. I attached a screenshot about it.

I already tried safe mode and tried all of the suggestions from elementor helper side (suggestions are listed at the end of my post).
And once more: Elementor is works for pages but not works for popups.

Do you have any idea how to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance for your effort taken into tell me your ideas! ;)

Joe

If Safe Mode didn't help you to resolve the problem, there are other possible solutions.

• Check if you meet the system requirements for Elementor. If you don’t meet the memory requirements, edit your wp-config.php file or contact your hosting company and ask them to increase your WP memory by using the following guide
  • Try the following: Use the option switch front-end editor loader method. You can find it in the settings of Elementor in your WordPress Dashboard (see the screenshot below). Enable this option and see if it solves the issue.
  • Sometimes, if your URL in the back-end is different than the one in the front-end it can also lead to this problem. Make sure that the Site Address (URL) is similar to the WordPress Address (URL) to avoid loading issues:These URLs can be checked in "Settings > General".
  • On some servers, you will have to change the SubstituteMaxLineLength.
  • In rare cases, the white screen of death can occur because of a program installed on your computer. To rule out this possibility, edit from another computer.
  • Sometimes, this can happen because of a Fatal error. To confirm this, you can check Elementor > System Info to see if there are any PHP errors logged.
  • Problems sometimes exist because of an add-on installed on your browser. In this case, you can switch to another browser (It has to be Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Opera).

Attachments

• Képernyőmentés 2020-07-17 15.48.35.jpeg
    Képernyőmentés 2020-07-17 15.48.35.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 370

2tekneezy

I'm experiencing the same issue. I haven't noticed this until now. Help!

Attachments

• vippng.com-kermit-sipping-tea-png-2373575.png
    vippng.com-kermit-sipping-tea-png-2373575.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 283

2tekneezy

I can't edit the popup. I attached the error that im seeing. I'm not sure how its related but maybe someone can help us.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-14 135217.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-14 135217.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 401

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official