By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor backend does not match with the frontend

K

Kolltatjana

Hi guys
I updated some plugins yesterday so I'm not sure if the update is related to the following issue. I implemented two premium carousel widgets on different pages on my website and since yesterday the icons in the widgets are left aligned instead of centered. In the Elementor backend it is correctly displayed. On the other page where I also implemented this widget the same issue occured and additionally the text does not refresh even though I updated it yesterday. I tried to resolve the problem by deleting the WP cache plugin, but this didn't change anything. Could you please help me, because I can't find the source of this issue?

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards,

elementor official

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    260.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official