By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor Archive with ACF Archives

T

ti-sign

Hey there!

I've had an idea I wanted to try but am stuck.

Imagine a site with different categories of services - for example media and web. Each category is a custom post type and the individual services get shown as posts.

Now I'd like an overview page for media and web. I thought I could use an archive template for this. Now I'd like to add custom fields to the archive itself to give each archive page dynamic content - text and images - to add an additional touch to the archive template.

The advantage would be that the url scheme would already work perfectly (domain.com/media would be the archive and domain.com/media/video would be the service page for video) and my customers could just add their images and texts in the archive acfs.

Did anybody ever try something like this?

Thanks in advance!

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official