By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor and caching

M

Mausioni

When running multiple websites build with Elementor, and manage them from one location - i use MainWP - i always have to login manualy @ every site because of messed up layouts. Once i log in, without doing anything, layout is corrected .. or flush cache if it isn't the case .. That's realy frustrating ..

How to figure out the best caching settings? At the moment i test different caching plugins, but they all give problems .. anyone same experience? Is there a best sollution? Personally i guess Elementor should clear cache after update .. or a script can run that does the trick, but i'm not that technical ..

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I'm sorry - I only have two sites. I use wpRocket for both.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official