By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementor 500 and 400 server error

Zombie975

Zombie975

Hey all,
I have an Elementor free.
I installed a popup (Popup Builder – Responsive WordPress Pop up – Subscription & Newsletter) and ticker (T4B News Ticker) plugin three days ago. After installing the ticker, I was unable to update Elementor with 500 server error messages. I deleted the newly installed extensions, but the error persists. At the suggestion of the service provider, I reverted to an earlier date, but the error remained. I uninstalled Elementor, reinstalled it, but the error remained.

After updating the database, Elementor throws an error message of 400, and I can't update or install anything.
[10-Dec-2020 12:18:10 UTC] PHP Warning: fopen(/tmp/popup-builder.3.71-JwVg4t.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fonixmed/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Transport/cURL.php on line 138
[10-Dec-2020 12:18:11 UTC] PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fonixmed/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Transport/cURL.php on line 409
[10-Dec-2020 12:18:12 UTC] PHP Warning: unlink(/tmp/popup-builder.3.71-JwVg4t.tmp): No such file or directory in /home/fonixmed/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 332

According to the debug, there is an error with the hide-page-and-post-title extension. I also deleted this, but nothing has changed.
[10-Dec-2020 14:18:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fonixmed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide-page-and-post-title/hide-page-and-post-title.php on line 90
[10-Dec-2020 14:18:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fonixmed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide-page-and-post-title/hide-page-and-post-title.php on line 90
[10-Dec-2020 14:18:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fonixmed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hide-page-and-post-title/hide-page-and-post-title.php on line 90

I haven't found a solution in two days, please who can help.

elementor official
M

MarcBamboru

Hi All,

I'm new here and I cannot help for this issue but I have also a Server error 500 problem.
Hope someone can help me.

Only at my home page I cannot save my page after modification(s). According the hosting provider enough memory is available. Also confirmation on other pages no problem to save.
PhP login notes:
WordPress databasefout Duplicate entry '687-2' for key 'PRIMARY' bij query INSERT INTO `wpwy_yoast_indexable_hierarchy` (`indexable_id`, `ancestor_id`, `depth`, `blog_id`) VALUES ('687', '2', '1', '1') gemaakt door do_action('wp_ajax_save-attachment'),WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_ajax_save_attachment, wp_update_post, wp_insert_attachment, wp_insert_post, do_action('edit_attachment'),WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Yoast\WP\SEO\Integrations\Watchers\Indexable_Post_Watcher->build_indexable, Yoast\WP\SEO\Builders\Indexable_Builder->build_for_id_and_type, Yoast\WP\SEO\Builders\Indexable_Hierarchy_Builder->build, Yoast\WP\SEO\Builders\Indexable_Hierarchy_Builder->save_ancestors, Yoast\WP\SEO\Repositories\Indexable_Hierarchy_Repository->add_ancestor, Yoast\WP\Lib\Model->save, Yoast\WP\Lib\ORM->save, Yoast\WP\Lib\ORM::execute

Please help to locate the duplicate.
Thanks!

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official