By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

elementor-20 showing in url

P

PhilG2

Why would elementor-20 be added to page links? For example, my permalink only shows the word "contact", but the page url shows up as myurl.com/elementor-20/contact/

F

firstreview

You can have a look in the WordPress settings, there is a setting with which you should be able to change that

F

firstreview

/wp-admin/options-permalink.php should be the solution, otherwise look at the server and Config.php with FTP

P

PhilG2

Well, I'm not finding any "setting", nor do I see anything unusual in the options-permalink.php or config.php. What should I be looking for, and if I do find something, how will the situation correct the links?

B

biopute

Sorry for hijacking / reviving this thread, but I ran into the very same problem and would like to know if there was a solution for this? In my case an "elementor-5" is added to the permalinks, although the wordpress permalink settings should be using the page title only. And when editing a page in wordpress (see attached screenshot),I can only change the last part of the permalink url, but the /elementor-5/ cannot be changed. There is no directory called elementor-5. Anybody experiences similar issues and found a solution?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.24.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.24.08 AM.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.23.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.23.17 AM.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 181

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official