By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Elementoor and woocommerce

M

mrobertini

I want a start a shop using Elementor and woocommerce. Is elementor mature enough to build a shop with woocommerce? And is also possible to do a side nav with product filters like price range, colors, size and etc.

elementor official
M

mika

Let me say: NO
This is an old post but maybe helpful for others. I am struggling a lot with elementor and woocommerce = I sometimes think: why did I not buy a proper theme...
And a lot of extras you need to pay for...
A shame that elementor does not take the time to explain simple things like "how to set up a registration form"...etc etc

elementor official
A

Agemo

I've used parts of WooCommerce with element or to get certain functionality. Like being able to list items, even if you don't want to sell them but be able ot list more like catalog funcitlality (don't need full ecommerce),it's a means to an end!

What bits exactly are you struggling with?

There are some limitations with the level of customisation you have with WooCommerce widgets in some cases, I may not have come across them all (there also appear to be plugins to give more range, that are not official plugins of Elementor or WooCommerce),but I have not hit any show stoppers yet - I plan to build a fully dedicated shop at some point using elementor and the the Hello theme.

It might also be worth looking at Generate Press, it seems to be able to address at a theme settings level, the jumping of headers on page load which was driving me nuts and might be useful for others, but i think also a symptom of using caching optimisation plugins in my case! Even though they should be supported. ;)

I came across their solution for the issue i was having here (remove spaces at start of url):

https : //generatepress.com/forums/topic/jumping-image-on-homepage-upon-load/

Sometimes I wonder is it better to go with the shoplift.com wix.com and WooCommerce.com hosted packages/plans - for some jobs/applications or customers it's probably the way to go and you can handle it, as much as DIY is appealing, people are still willing for you to do it for them and be paid for the work, why not use one of these plans if it best fits the customers - but then you can't access all the backend functionality and plugins that exist for wordpress for such a long time in the wild, so it's a judgement call customer dependant.

Are you building a shop for yourself or someone else?

As you can see I have issue with ability to control single product gallery here:

https : //elementorforum.com/threads/single-product-controlling-preview-size-to-be-fixed-be-more-like-lightbox-ux.4119/

If anyone has a solution I'd love ot hear it, thanks!

Please note you'll have ot remove the space form the links, I'm such a newbie here I ain't got the mojo to post links yet! :p

elementor official
elementor official