By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Editor page with columns = beautiful. Live page = squashed mess

Foden

Foden

Hi all,

I've been using Elementor for over a year now with very few problems, but recently something has gone wrong that I can't get to the bottom of.

I have menu pages on my site that use images as links to different posts. These menus are displayed in four equal columns. This all looks fine on the editor and used to load in the same way a while ago, but now for some reason those four columns have been reduced to two and they are squashed to the left hand side of the page.

Any ideas what is going on? I've attached screenshots to demonstrate the difference between the editor and the live page.

Thanks for any advice!

Editor
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 21.09.35.png

Live page
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 21.10.12.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 20.54.48.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 20.54.48.png
    527.3 KB · Views: 393
Foden

Foden

Resolved through arduous deleting and redoing every element of the page numerous times. It appears bolding the custom captions of my thumbnail images destroyed the way the columns were displayed. No idea why this is the case, but if you have similar issues - now you know!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official