By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Editing changes don't apply when viewing the site on other browsers

shadow

Hello,

I have been using GeneratePress with Elementor to create my website.
I have been noticing cases in which I make a change to the page/header on which I can only see the change made when logged to WP but not when I'm logged off of the WP or when viewing the site on a different web browser.

For simplicity I will describe such case.
I created a header to the website. I am able to see some changes that I make (i.e. fonts type or size changes on the navigation menu). However, I set a logo to the website. when I added it, the navigation menu was a bit high and I wanted to lower it down so it will be aligned with the logo.
Initial state: nav menu is too high from the logo
before aligning .png

Wanted state: the nav menu is aligned with the logo
Wanted effect.PNG

In order to achieve this, I tried 2 methods:
1. adding a space area above the Navigation Menu.
2. changing the internal or external edges (under the advanced tab).

On both cases I managed to locate the navigation menu just where I want it (achieving the wanted state) and to see the change made when logged to WP.
But when I logged off WP or when I used a different browser to view the website, the changes didn't appear - I see the Initial state.

P.s. I tried deleting the cache of WP fast cache and also disabled it, but it didn't help

I would highly appreciate your help in solving this problem.

elementor official
elementor official