By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Edited template does not update on website

Charlie

Charlie

I'm a new Elementor Pro user: Using Theme Builder, I have created a 'Contact Us' template from a theme block, no problem. However, I decided it wasn't perfect, so I edited the same template. I have carefully ensured I have updated it as I went along, but the website continues to display the first edition of the 'Contact Us' template. I have tried eliminating the Menu option for Contact Us and then re-adding it. Smh. Obviously, I am failing to grasp a step here. Can any of you guys help me out?

Charlie

Charlie

Okay. So, here is the solution that worked for me.
  1. "Trash" the evil Form Template, named, 'Contact Us' that doesn't want to update to the website.
  2. Create a new Theme Builder Form template for 'Contact Us.' Lotta fun, ain't it?
  3. "Trash" the Page, 'Contact Us' which contains the original Theme Builder form template because it won't pay attention to the evil, originally-edited form template.
  4. Create a new Page, titled 'Contact Us' and Insert the new Theme Builder Form template block for 'Contact Us' built during Step 2.
  5. Now it works. Smh. I love Emementor Pro, don't you?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official