By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
P

PeterEGreen

I am finding setting up tables using EA Data Table challenging to say the least.

My requirement on a current project is to set up 2 or 3 simple 2 x column tables on the same web page with different headers on each and as the tables are fairly near to each other it is important that the columns aline exactly vertically.

What I find is that when I have set up the tables the column widths change with the length of text I use in the header and as I have different headers the columns don't align.

I have never used CSS and suspect that if I did I wouldn't have a problem.

Just very simply if I want columns to be say 50% each of the table what should I do to achieve that.

Sorry to be so stupid but having worked with FrontPage for many years I never had this probelm.

Peter

elementor official
elementor official