By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Dynamic text, change color according the text

B

brevalo

Hello,

I have online marketplace and using Elementor Pro.
Also I'm using ACF Pro.
So, I have custom fields for product condition: new, like new and used.
I want to make it so that when I choose "New", text must be green. It I choose "Like new" text must change to yellow and I choose "Used" then text must appear to be black.

How to make it with Elementor? Do I need other instruments for this?

Thank you in advance.

shaunm

shaunm

Hi Brevalo,

Here is the quick and dirty way to achieve what you want to do.

Open ACF Pro, select the custom field group that has the custom field you already created "Product Condition". Add a new field to this group that you call "pc-color" and select "Color Picker" as the field type.

You will need to set the color with this new custom field for all of your product listings. You will also need to update the product post template and change the color for the "Product Condition" to be dynamic value, ACF Field and then select "pc-color" as the color value.

BTW, instead of creating a custom field for product condition, you may consider simply creating a three categories: New, Like New and Used. Then you can create a relationship field that assigns the color based on the category. Hope this helps, good luck.

Shaun

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official