By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Duplicating sections and adjust a bit to make it desktop and mobile friendly a smart move?

D

David727

Hi guys,

First of all I want to say that I hope you guys are all doing well in these hectic times, and I hope your family is doing well.

I stumbled across a problem and I hope someone can help me here.

My webshop is almost finished and right now I am making it mobile friendly. I do this by creating the same section as the desktop version and adjusting it just a bit to show in a better way for the mobile version.

Because of this I create 2 blocks, while i am only using one for a certain viewdevice (desktop or mobile) (tablet is also desktop ready for me).
Is this the smartest move here?
Because I think it maybe means there is more data on your site what might make the site slower, you have 2 times the same block with small adjustments... But there is only one showing.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Greetings,
David

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official