By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Drop-down menu on mobile version not working

N

Niraj

I have made the website for the client I completely made that by elementor ...it have simple header in the desktop version but in mobile version on dropdown it's not clickable ...it's select the background text instead of clicking the menu ...it's the problem for home page only ...other pages like about faq drop-down works perfectly . I have also posted the screenshot below down ...please some one help me I will be very thankfull for you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-074445.png
    Screenshot_20210504-074445.png
    200 KB · Views: 43
guimonclair

guimonclair

I have made the website for the client I completely made that by elementor ...it have simple header in the desktop version but in mobile version on dropdown it's not clickable ...it's select the background text instead of clicking the menu ...it's the problem for home page only ...other pages like about faq drop-down works perfectly . I have also posted the screenshot below down ...please some one help me I will be very thankfull for you
I am facing a similar issue. In my case all nav menus (included in Header or Footer) are not working in mobiles. The hamburguer icon appears but It simply does not open (dropdown). As you said, in your case, it occurs only in main page, I am wondering what did you do differently on others pages that is working.

guimonclair

guimonclair

Another member found that the issue is in the Breeze caching plugin ... If you are using Cloudways hosting. So I ask them to roll it back to version 1.1.11 as the latest one 1.2.0 seems to have a conflict with elementor and elementor pro.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official