By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Drop cap not working

S

Steve999

I've been using Elementor for a couple of weeks. This is the first problem I've encountered. Simply, I can't make Drop Cap work.

I created a new section on my page and dragged a text widget into it. In the Elementor text editing panel, I entered a paragraph of text. I slid the Drop Cap slider to on. Nothing happened. The first letter of my paragraph is still the default font, size, etc. as the rest of the paragraph. I went to the style tab and played around with the Drop Cap settings, but there was no change.

This seems like it should be a very simple feature to use. What am I missing?

elementor official
D

Debbie

I'm having the exact same experience as Steve999. Is it possible that this feature works on blog pages but not non-blog pages?

elementor official
I

irishexpats

I'm having the opposite problem, where drop caps won't disable, even when cap drop is off! Did you guys have any luck rectifying the issue?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official