By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Do you duplicate entire pages for mobile responsivness, or do you make each page fully responsive

Andre

Andre

For my website andre.solutions, i duplicated every page three times and made one version each for desktop, tablet and mobile. i have a really good score on gt metrix, however my actual load time is very slow, 6s. i use a few optimisation techniques, like cloudflare cdn, smush, and wp fastest cache.

My question is, does my method of duplicating pages increase load times, thanks.

elementor official
donstudio

donstudio

I checked your site and it's not that slow, so the duplication of content might work in your case but, I think this is not the best way to go. Why? Code, to much code included in the homepage of your site will not only affect your load speed, it will affect also your SEO.
I'd suggest you not to do the duplicate and use the same code for mobile and tablet and adjust particular stuff specifically for Mobile and Tablet and Desktop. This is something you do by going directly into the properties of each element and change according to the responsive device you are making the proper changes.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official