By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Do I need to find new plugins?

emmelinegb

emmelinegb

Hi everyone,
I added Elementor yesterday after using Gutenberg for a long time. I noticed that some widget/block options that I normally have because of plugins I've installed are not showing up in Elementor. Am I just looking in the wrong places? Is there a way to add these features to my element/widget list individually, or something I can do to be able to add individual Gutenberg blocks in Elementor? Or does it simply mean that those plugins are not compatible as long as I'm using Elementor? Researching to find new plugins sounds exhausting, so I'm hoping there's an easier solution that's staring me in the face. An example is the "Structured Content" plugin (the one by Gordon Böhme and Antonio Leutsch),which I use to insert FAQ data into my blog posts - this FAQ feature is missing in Elementor. Any insight is appreciated!

elementor official
elementor official